Shipping, Delivery, and Pick-Up
This page provides information about our delivery times, charges, and local pick-up options.
Delivery time scales vary depending on the type of products ordered, the service you select and the delivery address. We charge £10 +VAT for orders under the value of £1,000.00. Delivery charges on any orders above £1,000.00 will be waived.
Please note that certain products and services may be subject to alternative delivery charges, restrictions and/or time scales. In particular:
- Delivery will be to the UK or international address or store specified in your order. If no one is available at a residential or other address at the time of delivery, a note will be left by the courier to advise whether your order has been left in a safe place e.g. with a neighbour, or returned to the depot.
- All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
- We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
- In the UK, delivery charge refunds can only be made in accordance with your legal rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and other applicable legislation. Similar rights may apply for some international deliveries. For further information about your legal rights see “Your Right to Cancel” section below and contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen’s Advice Bureau for UK customers).
Due to customs, legal, regulatory and certain practical restrictions applicable to orders placed for international delivery, our products are not available for delivery to certain destinations outside the UK. PPE For the UK Limited products reserves the right to define what can and cannot be delivered to which destination.
- Purchases can be made in Pounds Sterling. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payment which international credit card holders will be liable to pay.
- PPE For the UK Limited products are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery.
- Where applicable, it will be your sole responsibility to comply with any export controls or sanctions rules applicable to goods supplied to you.
Where the supply of your product(s) or service(s) is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.